Through operations efficiencies and consistent design standards, CDM provides unparalleled value for producers by generating revenue sooner.
Our Standard Design is 100% Modular
- All equipment is mounted securely on a skid in an ASME Code shop for superior construction and consistency in design
- Skid mounted equipment requires no concrete to be poured on site for faster and cleaner installation (and demobilization) with less impact to site
- Modular design allows for flexibility in the field to easily adjust to changes in gas flow, gas composition, environment, etc.
- Self-contained and complete with all piping, controls, instrumentation and electrical
- Quicker to install. Safer to operate. Easier to maintain.
- Standard size combinations are general enough to match customer requirements. i.e. standard built with flexibility / ability for customization.
- Entire plant is sandblasted and painted to meet hazardous conditions
CDM Equipment is Built to Last
- Amine plants are custom built for CDM since 2006 and designed to withstand up to 150 MPH hurricane force winds
- Preventative maintenance is performed quarterly on all equipment
- Due diligence is performed before installation and after demobilization for each contract completion
- All piping welds x-rayed to follow ANSI B31.3 piping code
- All high-pressure gas containing equipment built to 1440 psi MAWP (maximum allowable working pressure)
- Redundant key components maximize efficiency and minimize downtime
We Offer Complete Turnkey Services
- Design simulations and sizing consultation
- Project management
- Installation / demobilization
- UT testing for corrosion in piping and equipment
- Area emissions monitoring for H2S, CO2, SO2, LEL, VOC, O2
- Operation and Maintenance
- Safety training (Hazop, PSM, OSHA)
- Operations and technical training
Consistency in Operations Brings Efficiencies and Cost Savings
- Consistent contractors used on every job ensure consistency in installation, demobilization and commissioning
- Repetitive business with the same trucking companies, crane operators, lease crews, welders and electricians brings long term cost savings
- CDM-approved contractors become familiar with our equipment and trained to operate according to our safety requirements and standard operating procedures.